PhysicsAI is developing new real-time machine perception technologies using deep neural networks for applications including: robotics, autonomous vehicles, and intelligent sensors. The US Army is a major customer.
We are seeking a Deep Learning Engineer to help develop algorithms, build software/hardware prototypes, and perform testing to optimize accuracy and computational efficiency. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexible schedule, and the opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of deep learning.
- advanced degree in physics, computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- demonstrated experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning
- professional experience in software development, shipping products
- convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, deep reinforcement learning
- Python, C/C++, Tensorflow, Robot Operating System (ROS), Linux
- statistics, data science, multivariate calculus, linear algebra, physics
- computer vision, image processing, video processing, multispectral imaging
- 3D modeling, simulations, virtual reality
- robotics, autonomous vehicles, self-driving cars
- rapid prototyping, maker culture, hardware hacking