PhysicsAI is developing new real-time machine perception technologies using deep neural networks for applications including: robotics, autonomous vehicles, and intelligent sensors. The US Army is a major customer.
We are seeking a Deep Learning Researcher to help develop deep reinforcement learning algorithms and conduct experiments in transfer learning and domain adaptation from simulation environments to real-world data sets.
This is a full-time fixed term position or internship opportunity through June 2019, with potential for extension.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexible schedule, and the opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of deep learning.
- advanced degree in physics, computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- demonstrated experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning
- experience with deep reinforcement learning and 3D simulation environments
- deep neural networks, deep reinforcement learning
- 3D modeling, simulations
- computer vision, image processing, image classification, object detection
- Python, C/C++, Tensorflow, Blender