PhysicsAI is developing novel real-time machine perception technologies using deep neural networks for applications including: robotics, autonomous vehicles, intelligent sensors, and optimal control. The US Army is a major customer.
We are seeking a Deep Learning Scientist to help develop algorithms, conduct large-scale experiments in simulated and real-world environments, and perform testing and data analysis to optimize system performance. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexible schedule, and the opportunity to make a significant impact at the forefront of deep learning.
- advanced degree in physics, computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- professional experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science
- demonstrated experience producing results in a research and development environment
- convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, deep reinforcement learning, GANs
- Python, Tensorflow, Linux
- statistics, data science, data wrangling, multivariate calculus, linear algebra, physics
- computer vision, image processing, video processing, multispectral imaging (optical, IR, radar, etc.)
- 3D modeling, simulations, virtual reality, Blender
- robotics, autonomous vehicles, self-driving cars
- rapid prototyping, maker culture, hardware hacking